- Vincent Michael Stacey - Chef, Pazzo Pizzeria
- Dee Christensen - Owner, The Planet Diner
- Jamie Crosby - Chef De Cuisine, The Prune
- Heather MacArthur - Owner/ Culinary Creative, Grounded
- Jeremy Hayton - Chef, The Mill Stone Restaurant & Bar
- Ryan O'Donnell - Executive Chef Windsor Hospitality, Mercer Kitchen + Beer Hall + Hotel, The Prune, York Street Kitchen, Bar 151
- Trena Hough - Owner, The Pulp Fresh Bar
- Jill Thorpe - Kitchen Manager, York Street Kitchen
- Suzi Svetlana Christensen - Chef/Co-Owner, The Planet Diner
- Meaghan Evely - Saucier, Pazzo Taverna
- Kris Schlotzhauer - Chef/Owner, AO Pasta
- Introducing Stratford's #nextgen Chefs
- Stratford Spring Adventure: Explore the Chocolate, Bacon and Ale Trails
- Live music creates memories and magic. Special experiences are waiting for you.
- Secrets of Stratford Revealed. Press Play to See For Yourself!
- Find yourself in a world of creativity
- Passion for Food and Fun
- Innovation and Boundless Creativity
- Meet Stewart - Top 5 Stratford Series - Zany Gifts
- Meet Elizabeth - Top 5 Stratford Series - Guy Gifts
- Meet Amanda - Top 5 Stratford Series - Local Gifts
- Meet Alex - Top 5 Stratford Series - Host Gifts
- Meet Renee - Top 5 Stratford Series - Vegan
- Meet Erin - Top 5 Stratford Series - Charcuterie
- Meet Pamela - Top 5 Stratford Series - Entertaining
- Meet Mark - Top 5 Stratford Series - Beverages
Meet Pamela - Top 5 Stratford Series - Entertaining
Posted under Top 5 Stratford Series on Sep 25, 2018
Meet Pamela. Vintage queen and jewellery designer, Pamela, offers her Top 5 essentials for entertaining #StratfordStyle.
Fresh flowers are a must! Pamela loves picking her own flowers to bring inside and often she will bulk them up with something special from the florist, especially if she doesn’t have something in bloom at the right time. A mix of foraged and glamourous appeals to Pamela and she can always find it at Stratford Blooms.
Pamela always sets her table with an eclectic mix of her favourite vintage treasures reflecting her style and personality. Vintage cloth napkins, mid-century glassware and serving-ware top her list with the best selection at one of her favourite shopping haunts, Stratford Antique Warehouse.
Pamela’s Soda Stream better be ready to go! Also fun, locally-crafted mixes to make a variety of (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) beverages to suit everyone. Bradshaws has a really cute new Soda Stream model (turquoise, of course!) that she’s obsessed with and always the best mixes for the bar.
Tapers and beautiful, handcrafted candlesticks from Wills and Prior add ambiance to the table. Even if Pamela’s not having a formal sit-down dinner, she still likes to have them out.
Hit up the Slow Food Market to grab the tastiest, local essentials - bread from Downie Street Bakery, cheese from Monforte Dairy AND premade shortcrust from Perfect Pastry (because Pamela loves making pie in the fall but she's never made a piecrust and doesn't plan to learn anytime soon 😉)
Enjoy Pamela's #StratfordStyle. What are your Stratford style faves?